Thursday, February 17, 2011

CASE Study

So they are doing something new and different over at the Play Date Cafe this week. They are joining together with CASE Study challenge blog for a combined challenge. And both blogs are giving away fun prizes...and I'm loving these colors...so here's another card from me.

Here's the challenge card and colors again:



For my card, I picked up on the placement of the flower/leaves, the sentiment and the colors. I used the tulip embossing folder from Stampin UP for the frame and also the dots embossing folder from Cuttlebug for the heart. I cut the heart free hand. Orchid is from ??, leaves and gem flourish are from Prima, sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.
Ok, that is definitely all from me today. Have a great afternoon.
Ivanka

12 comments:

Tracey said...

Beautiful CASE card Ivanka!!!! That is some gorgeous flower!!! Thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe :)

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, love that swirl, and the flower is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study.

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

love both your cards for the Case study.

Barb

Andrea Ewen said...

Oh! Another stunner! Love that shade of green on the flower and that gorgeous black flourish!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Well hello again! I like this one, too. Love seeing that newsprint dp, and that gorgeous orchid in the corner. We are happy you decided to play with us more than once this week at the Cafe. THank you so much!

JohnVm said...

These cards are beautiful. You have such a knack to mix and match both colors and patterns.

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, like the texture you brought to the heart, pretty flower!

FLEUR de Lo said...

I love your use of the text background in this card! It's my newest favorite thing.

Ruby said...

A truly lovely CASE'd card, love the big pop of yellow! Thanks for playing along us in our combined challenge with the Play Date Cafe and CASE Study!

Jaclyn Miller said...

This is gorgeous - love all of your textures and patterns. Thanks for playing along with The Play Date Cafe.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh this si truly gorgeous!! I love the swirl, the funky embossed heart and the flower... great inspired card! Thank you for joining us for our special challenge this week!

Smita said...

Another lovely card! I love the rhinestone flourish! Beautiful!