Friday, September 16, 2011

Thank you card and mini

I found a new LSS last week and was so excited to find the Authentique line of papers there.  I hadn't heard about this company before, but the minute I saw those papers, I fell in love.  The paper I used today is from the Blissful collection.


My first card is based on  Card Patterns sketch #132 and the challenge at The CASE Study challenge blog.  The gorgeous sticker is from SRM, die cuts are from Nestabillities, and the ribbon is from Making Memories.


This little cutie measures 3 1/2" x 3 1/2 " and is for the mini card challenge at CAS-ual Fridays blog.  The flower is from Prima, stem die cut is from Sizzix (SU) and the sticker letters are from Making Memories.

Thanks so much for dropping by today.
Ivanka

13 comments:

whoistracy said...

These are gorgeous! The paper really pops against the kraft. I haven't tried that line yet, but I've been itching to. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns this week!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

I bought the pink line - great little cards - off to make my mini - guess what - a resist card.

Barb

tamaracreates said...

I love your cards! And that paper is lovely, will have to check that company out.

Beth Moore said...

I love the patterned paper mixed with the black and the fact that you used a card/sketch with Kraft cardstock makes this card fit perfectly into our current challenge at The Kraft Journal! We'd love it if you would consider entering it for a chance to win! http://thekraftjournal.blogspot.com/2011/09/make-it-monday-with-kraft-outlet-use.html

Aimes said...

Rocking those new papers! I think I may have to get that design myself *wink*
Thanks for joining us on CASE study this week! :D
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Michele Gross said...

Both cards are just gorgeous!! Love the gingham ribbon paired with the floral pattern on the first. And I'm swooning over that big 3D bloom on the second! Fabulous job :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Conniecrafter said...

I just love the yellow, gray, black combo, so elegant, Lovely cards

Virginia L. said...

Love both cards! The mini card is gorgeous with the flower dimensions! I also like the sentiment--so crisp and lovely! thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lisa said...

Both are sooo pretty!!!

Trina Georgi said...

The yellow on the patterned paper, against the kraft and black really brings life to both cards...both are so fab!

Andrea Ewen said...

Oh, my, not one, but two amazing cards! Both are absolutely gorgeous, love the kraft background and the gorgeous bow on the first and the darling flower on the second! (I think that was a run on sentence, but my thoughts were running on and I had to catch them, lol!) Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Tracy said...

Beautiful cards :)

Laura Davis said...

Wow what beautiful work!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura