Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Christmas Birthday


My friend Kelly has a birthday coming up in a few days. She's already received the card, so it's safe to post it now. After missing her birthday last year and not remembering till after Christmas, I wanted to make sure that I got this to her with time to spare this year. Hope you have a wonderful birthday Kelly!
The patterned paper is Chatterbox, Magic Mesh, flower is from Hot off the Press, brad is from K&Co., sentiments stamp is G Stamps and the dress is from Impression Obsession.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Beautiful card Ivanka, love that dress. I am with you. I've been making cards for about 4 years now and do you think I can remember to get these darn things in teh mail on time, never!!! I think I should make it my new year's resolution and send out all the cards I have accumulating in my box. Then I could really justify buying more scrappy supplies, haha!! Hope you had a fabulous Christmas season and Happy New Year.