Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Feeling Tropical!

Well at least the sun is shining today, that's one step closer to tropical weather in the middle of winter! This is a card that I made for a tropical challenge on Cococat's Cardmaking
I struggled with this theme for a while. Amazingly, I found a ton of tropical stuff in my stash (who knew?!) then it was only finding the combination of products that I liked. Love the way this turned out. Makes me almost feel the hot sand under my feet (almost!).
Patterned paper, printed tape, ribbon and tile are all from Stemma
Flower stamp is from Michaels G studio, and is stamped with VersaMark ink. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder and sanded it down. Fun, fun, fun!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very fun and bright - I need to get my sand paper out

Debby said...

You did a great job with this card Ivanka.Very colorful!
Check my blog .You have a little award there ;)