Monday, April 7, 2008

Oldie-Moldie Monday

Well, I've spent the better part of the last few days de-cluttering my scrap space and am happy to report that I have 2 good sized boxes to offer up for the LSS garage sale coming up next month. This is one of my favorite events of the year. I get to get rid of old supplies that I'll probably never use and in return I get a store credit to buy new supplies! Can't beat that!

Not to worry though, I didn't get rid of everything old. I kept some of my favorites that I know I'd be able to make use of. For today's challenge, I dug deep into my paper pile and came up with this pretty K&Co. paper from a few years ago. It seemed perfect for this sympathy card I needed for my husband's cousin who recently lost her father. The blossom is from Bazzill, flower sticker is from Sandylion and the sentiment is from Deja Views.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got my card posted - but I made 4 of this card so I really used up some extra paper.

Barb

Susan said...

Oh, Ivanka...this is just magnificent. What a beautiful layout and the design is just divine.

Susan

Lee said...

Ivanka, this card is just beautiful. I still love the old K and Co. papers too. I've been going through my papers and found some beautiful old K and Co. papers that I'm going to use again.
Lee

Debbie G said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Ivanka! Love that paper and I really like how you did the flower.!!