Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Middle of the week card

So I missed doing an oldie moldie card on Monday, don't know where the time goes. Anyway, here is my middle of the week card. Actually this one is on it's way to my cousin for her birthday.

Patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye. The flourish is a Sizzix die cut and I must have really wanted this die because I bought it twice. Yup, I did. Before I went to visit my friend Barb in Wisconsin a few weeks ago, I shopped on line at Joanne's and the Sizzix site and had the things shipped to Barb to save on shipping things to Canada. I think the 2 orders were a few weeks apart. When I opened my boxes in Wisconsin, there was this flourish die in the order from Joanne's and the same die in the Sizzix box. I must have really liked it!! Luckily Annie was nice enough to buy it from me so that I wasn't stuck with 2 of them.

I really do like creating with the flourish, so I guess it was meant to be. The large flower is from Bazzill, the smaller one is from MM, rhinestone is from Kaiser Scrapbooking.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Ivanka! Love the big bling! Yum!! :)