Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Easy Peasy!!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I like quick and easy things. From meals to cards, I love it when something comes together quickly. Yesterday, I needed a quick insert for a little gift I was sending to a couple of friends, and these little cuties came together really quickly. They're 3 x5" in size and the paper came from my scrap pile. They were so cute, I almost didn't want to let them go!!

The paper is from My Mind's Eye, the flourish die cut is from Sizzix. The large flower is from the Paper Studio, the small is from Prima. The brad is from Imaginsice and the rub ons are from One Heart...One Mind.

Thanks for stopping by...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love these - you do good work with that flourish - need to get mine out.

Barb

Anonymous said...

Very cute Ivanka.
I love your 'signature'!

Wendi

Anonymous said...

One of these cute little cards found it's way to me today. What a wonderful surprise! Thanks so much Ivanka.

Wendi

Debby said...

fabulous cards!