Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Sketches

Finally got around to making some Halloween Cards. Don't know why I leave it so late, I really love making them once I get into it. It's hard to believe that Halloween is only a few days away though. It doesn't seem to be as big of a deal as when the girls were little and we were scrambling for costume ideas. Now we worry about Halloween parties. Yikes.

So on to my cards...the first one is for CPS.

The paper is from Bo Bunny and My Mind's Eye. Don't know who makes the sticker. It's been in my stash a few years now. Ribbon is from Martha Stewart.

The next card is for The Cuttlebug Challenge blog. The challenge is to scrap lift one of the designers Halloween Cards. Mine was inspired by Karen Maldonado.

This is also for an image swap on Cuppas and Cards. The image was drawn by Gregory J. Griffin, one on the member's (Connie) husbands. I love the image, and think Connie's husband is very talented! The paper is from Bo-Bunny and Karen Foster, brad is from Queen and Co. and I used the Argyle embossing folder inked with white in for the background.

Any plans for a Halloween party this weekend? We haven't made any yet, but you never know what will come up. I came across these drinks on Martha's blog

They look devilishly good don't they?

Hope you've had a good start to your week.

Ivanka

ETA...thanks Beth for stopping by to tell me about a new (to me) challenge site where the challenge is to share your Halloween image cards. The site is:
Sunflowers and Dragonflies

Check it out...great tutorial section. Ivanka

8 comments:

Gloria said...

Your cards are great and the drink look devilishly yummy!!!

Barb said...

I will be over for coctails - oh - the cards were nice also. :)

Barb

Shantaie said...

both of your cards are fantastic, it looks like you had fun scraplifting Karens card!!
Let me know when cocktails are being served...those look like a spooky treat!! :)

Thanks for joining us at cuttlebug challenge blog!

Beth Norman said...

I'm so glad you came over to my blog for my challenge. Your card is so very, very cute. I really like the image your gentleman friend drew.

Jennifer E. said...

Adorable Halloween cards! Thanks for playing in the Sunflowers & Dragonflies Halloween Greeting challenge. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

I love your beautiful fall cards..
thanks for join the CB Challenges
terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

dstandard said...

I knew when I saw your name it would be an awesome card and you didn't disappoint me! Love both cards!

Meda said...

Thanks for joining the cuttlebug challenge. I really love the painting look of this card!