Tuesday, December 21, 2010

4 Days...

Hard to believe that Christmas is almost here. I've been shopping for months now...hopefully I have everything I need, because I'm not going out there again! I think it's wrapping time tonight. Then if I really need something else, I'll make a mad dash for it in the morning.

How are you doing with all of your preparations?

Here's today's card based on this week's sketch at Card Patterns. This is going to Julia's piano teacher.


The green paper is from Kaiser Kraft, background paper is from Basic Grey and script paper is old 7 gypsies. The stamp is from Serendipity Stamps, stamped with Chianti ColorBox ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

Here's one of the small gifts I made for a couple of friends this year. I first saw this bookmark on The Stampin Pretty blog and she has a fabulous tutorial on how to make this bookmark here.

I used Webster's Pages paper and stickers. The stamp is from Studio G.



Here's the inside of the little card. Love this quote on reading from Dr. Seuss. Papers are Webster's Pages again.

It's quick and easy and a great gift for a friend who loves to read.
ps...I made a couple of these for me while I was at it!
Thanks for stopping by today.
Ivanka

1 comment:

whoistracy said...

Gorgeous cards! I especially love the little bookmark. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns this week. Happy holidays!