Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cupcake Card

Cupcakes seem to be all the rage at our house right now.  Are you finding that as well?

This past summer a mobile 'cupcake diner' started up and it became an obsession with my daughters and her friends.  The diner tweeted their location for the day and the girls would run off in search of it.  I don't really know how good those cupcakes were, my guess is that the biggest part was the novelty of it.  It's not nearly as fun to eat mom's home made cupcakes as it is to chase after a truck, is it??!!

And so here's my cupcake card...

Pink paper:  My Mind's Eye
Polka Dot Paper:  Pink Paislee
Cupcake and stand:  Petaloo
Ribbon:  Offray
Other:  Wooden tag, painted white.




One thing is for sure, cupcakes are so darned pretty, aren't they?!

Thanks for dropping by today,
Ivanka

3 comments:

dstandard said...

This is just adorable! Love your cupcake!

dstandard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

very cute - if I texted youwould you come for cupcakes ??

Barb