Sunday, November 20, 2011

Holiday Boot Camp

My friend Barb raved about an online card class she took in the fall so I decided to join her in the next class held by Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner, Holiday Card Boot Camp.  I am loving it.  I wish I had time to do all the cards shown, but was happy with finding this reproducible card in Kristina's day 10 class.  The great thing about this class is that the information will be available forever, so I can go back to the videos and make the cards as I have time.  

So, this is one of the designs for my cards this year.  Easy, fun and I have 10 of them made and ready to go.

I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder,  Penny Black stamp, SU cardstock and ink (Old Olive), Fiskars Treading Water Punch, Papertry Ink sentiment, Offray ribbon, EK Success star punch pop dotted and glittered with Stickels and Recollections bling.


Thanks so much for dropping by,
Ivanka


2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

very cute love the little gems and sparkle... I really need to try one of those classes, I didn't realize you can go back and look at the video's again, tfs!

Nancy K said...

Great tag card...I love the traditional color palette and the wonderful textured background! I'm so glad you joined us at Lily Pad Cards!