Monday, February 13, 2012

Altered Notebook

Hi again...today was just a blur, as most Mondays are these days.  My day is spent in taxi service, driving from one side of the city to the other with my daughters and all of their commitments and activities.  And although it's a lot of driving, I really don't mind...it gives me time with my girls...as I've come to realize, the older they get, our time together gets less and less.

The Winter Warm Up Crop at CardMaker Swap Board is over but there is still time to join in the fun. till tomorrow night.  The challenge on Thur. was to create a journal or a notebook.  I've been wanting to do this for a while, so glad this challenge came along to give me a bit of a push.



The notebook came in a pack of 2 from the $ store.  Sentiment is on vellum from JoAnn's, not sure who made the paper and the beads are from Bazzill (Grandma's Feather Bed).

Thanks so much for dropping by,
Ivanka

1 comment:

Misty said...

Oh, I love this pattern. TFS