Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Birthday

I'm finding this summer so busy.  I keep thinking that time should slow down now that the girls are older, but it doesn't.  I keep wishing for time in my studio, but am just as happy to spend time enjoying the gorgeous weather, the pool and the family. 

Today, I snuck in some time to play along with  Stamp It! Cards Birthday Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.  It's a great challenge to get a card made for a friend.


Stamps are from Papertrey Ink,ink is from ColorBox, gems are from Recollections and the wood grain embossing folder is from The Paper Studio.

Thanks for dropping by.  I hope you're enjoying the summer so far.
Ivanka

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Ivanka! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)