Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cupcake

Hello again.

Today, I'm playing along with this week's challenge at Runway Inspired Challenge blog (ric 20).  Here is the inspiration picture:




Here's my card.



The cupcake is from Martha Stewart Crafts, the sentiment is from SRM stickers, the wood grain embossing folder is from The Paper Studio.  

I'm entering this also in Moxie Fab's Focal Point challenge celebrating the release of Card Design Handbook.

I'm also entering this into this week's CASology challenge (week 11) where the cue word is white.

Thanks so much for coming to visit today.

Ivanka

12 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, love how the cupcake even has a bit of the yellow from the background

Darnell said...

Very sweet, Ivanka, and great take on the runway photo challenge!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

so cute - love the white background - I have that embossing folder also May have to lift the card design



Barb

Ardyth said...

Fun cupcake on all that lovely white space! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

~amy~ said...

I LOVE this!

Rosemary said...

what a fantastic card.. love that little cupcake!! thanks for playing along with CASology!

Virginia L. said...

This is so SWEET, Ivanka! Love the textures and colors!

Jen W. said...

Love that white woodgrain background. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Ivanka! Thanks for linking this up to the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Beautiful texture on your card, and I adore the clean look! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

Unknown said...

so cute! I love that woodgrain impression and adorable cupcake! Thanks for joining us at the Runway Challenge!

Cristina said...

So cute! I love how you took the colors from the challenge and used them for a cupcake!