Tuesday, December 4, 2012

CardMaker Blog Team!!

If you saw the announcement over at that CardMaker Blog yesterday, you know how excited I am to have been asked to join this amazing team...I am over the moon excited!!!

The Winter issue of CardMaker is on sale today.  

CardMaker

Here's a sneak peek at one of my projects in this issue. :)

http://www.cardmakermagazine.com/images/contents/FriendCardCandleGiftSet_300.jpg?rand=557801675



Thanks for letting me do my happy dance...be thankful you didn't have to witness it!  :)


6 comments:

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

gee I saw a video of that out on U Tube - yes - sorry I saw you doing the happy dance.

Congrats again - I love that project

Barb

Conniecrafter said...

congrats Ivanka, pretty card, love the papers!!

~amy~ said...

congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Glenda J said...

A huge congratulations! Thrilled to be on the team with you. Love the card too.

Libby said...

I just got my Card Maker magazine in the mail today and I LOVE your card!! :)

Debby said...

Congratulations Ivanka WTG!
Lovely card!