Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Life is Good

Good Morning.  Quick card today. 
 
This was given to a friend on his 50th birthday.


The navigational compass in the background is a clip art I found in the basic Microsoft program.  The sticker is from Penny Black, generously sent to me by my personal shopper in Wisconsin...Barb!  The sentiment is from SRM stickers.  The rope is from Hemptique (found in Hobby Lobby) and the nautical knot was expertly tied by my husband....he comes in handy sometimes!

Have a wonderful day.
Ivanka

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Very lovely card, I'm sure your friend will love it. Its nice to see a fellow Ont.not a lot of us around. Thanks for sharing. I just found you and will be back...

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

nice to have a person who can tie nautical knots in the house

great card

Barb (aka personal shopper in Wisconsin)

Conniecrafter said...

perfect background for your neat sticker and the knot is just a great touch, great masculine card!