Sunday, January 26, 2014

Happy Hello

Hello, 
I don't really have any 'punny' stamps but did manage to dig out this totally cute Magenta stamp that is part of my 'piggy' collection.  The sentiment stamp is from Jilly Bean Soup and Unity.  I'm pretty sure both of these are courtesy of my wonderful friend Barb.

I colored the background kraft paper with LuminArte's Twinkling H2O's (Pink Azalea and Key Lime)



I'm also playing along with  Addicted to Stamps and More where the challenge is CAS cards.
The design is based on this week's CAS(E) This Sketch.


Thanks for dropping by,
Ivanka

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun technique and sweet little image! Glad to have you share with us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More, we sure hope to see you back again soon :)

Kylie said...

Love the image you found. I think it is punny!! Lovely background too. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

Dolores~CraftyD's Creations said...

Really a cute stamp for the challenge. Love your cute card!

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Love how you colored the background and I love that sweet image! Too cute!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so cute! Such a sweet take on the sketch!