Saturday, March 15, 2014

Happy Birthday.

Hello.

It's been a while, hasn't it?  No real explanation.  Perhaps it's winter hibernation...

Anyway, it's good to be back and today I'm joining in with CAS-ual Fridays blog for their Shades of Gray challenge.



Here's my card.


The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye (Chalk Studio),  The stamp is from PTI, everything else is from my stash.  I heat embossed the frame and the flower with Zing Embossing Powder (Powder shade), I painted the medallion with DecoArt white acrylic paint then wiped some off while paint was still wet, then heat set it.  I added some shimmery white chalk to the card stock.

Thanks for dropping by...
Ivanka




2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Welcome back and yahooo for joining in the CAS-ual Fridays fun!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, I love that medallion and the colors you used, I am really liking gray with many color combo's