Monday, December 8, 2014

Season's Greetings/Happy Holidays

Hello.
Here's today's card. 


All products are from my stash.  The background is a gorgeous vellum that I wish I could find again, it's just perfect for Christmas cards.  Sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

As the season gets into high gear, the pretty packages are ready to mail.


These are on their way to two very special friends.   Inspiration came from Pinterest.
The embossed kraft bag is from SRM Stickers here.  Sentiment is also from SRM here.  The ribbon, label punch and stamp are from Stampin' UP!. I dug out the old chalks(which I haven't used for ages) to distress the doilies.
I'm entering this into Virginia's View Challenge # 10, the theme this month is distressing.

Thanks so much for dropping by today.
Ivanka

2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

A little distressing goes a long way!!! Love the vintage feel of your packages, Ivanka! Hope you have a great Christmas season! Thanks so much for playing Virginia's View challenge!

Conniecrafter said...

pretty card, I love that image, don't you just hate it when you can't find some supply that you just loved.
the packaging is so pretty too!
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!