Sunday, November 22, 2015

Penny Black Christmas Cards

 
Hi!
 
I've been getting into the swing of Christmas cards.  I'm still having fun using the Penny Black Stickers (Christmas Song), love these.
 
I adhered the stickers to cardstock, then embossed the edges of the stickers with Lindy's Stamp Gang (Golden Angel Wings) embossing powder.  The background cardstock is shimmering gold dust from Crafter's Companion.  The embossing folder was included with the October issue of UK's Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. I stamped Papertrey Ink's sentiment with StazOn ink.  Gold string is from Stampin Up.

I'm entering this clean and layered card into The Card Concept # 44 where the challenge inspiration is Festive Glory.

Thanks so much,
Ivanka

4 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

I couldn't believe that was a sticker until I clicked on the link. How cool!

sandie said...

Gorgeous embossed edges and added shimmer, great idea to make a few! Thanks for joining TCC x

SewPaperPaint said...

Truly gorgeous PB makes! Love these!!!

LauraJane:) said...

These are LOVELY!! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!