Friday, October 3, 2008

Birthday Cards

My very good friend Barb's mom is turning 90 soon and we're showering her with cards. Barb says that she lives on her own, still embroiders and loves to make apple pies. I can only wish that I have such a wonderful quality of life when I'm 90! Here's the card I'm sending her.

I dug into my favorite stash of PSX stickers. I've long had a love affair with these stickers, but the company no longer exists so they're hard to find. I stock up on them whenever I see some. The BG stamp is Stampin' UP, the sentiment stamp is Studio G and the trim is from Creative Impressions.
This is a quick card for a friends' daughter. I love quick cards, I think it goes back to my need for instant gratification. LOL.....
The sticker borders and brad are from Stemma's Holiday Cheer line. I kept looking at them and came to the conclusion that if I didn't know they were from the Holiday line, I would think they were just festive. I hope she thinks the same thing!! Flowers are from Making Memories (white) and Prima (blue).
Hope you're having a wonderful Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love teh card for Mom - she is going to be so surprised with all her cards -

I love the simple card - I may have to do a lift - go put it in the gallery so I can do a lift for the one challenge.

Barb