Sunday, September 27, 2009

Another 2S4Y card...

I'm sneaking in this quick post before I head off to bed. I used this weeks 2S4Y sketch to make this card. This was one of the cards we made in a card day I had at my house on Friday. More on that and pictures tomorrow...

Sorry for the indoor picture. It was dull and rainy today and then I just ran out of time. I used sei's Winter Song line for the patterned paper and die cut shape. The sentiment is Hero Arts heat embossed, QuicKutz label one die cut as well as the Fiskars treading water punch.

Hope you're having a great weekend, more tomorrow...Ivanka

3 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Very sweet! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

That turned out great - like that stamp - I think I might have it - may have to do a lift

Barb

cnelson said...

so pretty!