Friday, January 8, 2010

CPS Sketch 148

I always seem to hibernate in January. Just looking outside makes me cold. So I'm just so happy to have my new studio for me to hide in this year. I turn the space heater on and I feel toasty warm and never want to leave.

Yesterday was a wonderful day to come across CPS sketch for this week. The cards just kept coming. I kept the design pretty simple, got to use lots of paper and finally got around to using the 7 Gypsies gaffer tape I've been hoarding all these years.

Here I used the Cuttlebug Argyle embossing folder, Martha Stewart adhesive ribbon and stamp is from Pink Cat Studio.

Don't know who makes this paper, I won it from one of the challenges on Caardvarks a few years ago. It is really unique and I automatically got a vision of a masculine card when I found it again yesterday. Metal plate is from $ store.

Same paper and here I used the gaffer tape from 7 Gypsies and ribbon from Lil Davis, rub on sentiment is from Deja Views.

Stickers are from Scenic Route.

For Christmas, I got a whole whack of paper from Costco and this was one of those sheets (1,000 more to go!! LOL) I really like this yellow, although yellow is not usually one of my favorite colors. Stamp is from Stampabilities colored with Twinkling H2O's. Ribbon is from May Arts and sentiment is from Melissa Francis.

More Gaffer tape and the trim is from Making Memories.

So I guess that's it for now. Maybe winter is not all that bad, as long as I don't have to leave the house!!

Happy Friday,

Ivanka

3 comments:

barb said...

you have been very busy - good use of that design

barb

Gloria said...

Lovely cards Ivanka. I have been staying in also but haven't produced all the great cards you have.

Lea L. said...

Wow...lots of lovely cards! Great use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea