Saturday, January 30, 2010

SRM Sticker Challenge

The SRM Sticker blog is having it's first weekend challenge. The new blog over there is headed up by Jenyfur of Caardvarks fame. The challenge this weekend is to create something using the color orange and stickers, and they don't have to be SRM stickers.

I have a very long and distinguished sticker history and am having fun going through my stash again.

The paper I used for my cards today is from Basic Grey, Sugar Rush. I love the wonderful colors in this line. This sticker is from Creative Imaginations (Teri Martin). I put it on a K&Co.die cut tag. Ribbon is from Offray.

The flower here is from the Sugar Rush line as well and the sticker is from Diecuts With a View.

I'm having fun with my stickers again...and using up supplies...it's all good.
Hope you get to have some creative time this weekend. Maybe even dig out a sticker or two. The SRM challenge goes until Sunday night.
Ivanka

6 comments:

Jan said...

Both cards are very pretty!

Jenyfur said...

Very nice! Great designs. Love your blog banner, too!

Gina said...

Great Cards . . . I'll be checking back on your blog! :)

Unknown said...

Very cute!I love the patterned paper on the second one.

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Your cards are fab! :)
Love your work and blog!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi! :)

Karen B. said...

So true about having fun going through your sticker stash! I'm glad for the opportunity of SRM Stickers otherwise I wouldn't do it! Love your card and the orange ribbon.