Tuesday, March 30, 2010

CPS 160

I love the sketch at CPS this week. It's clean and simple and has so many possibilities. It came at a perfect time to help me make the cards for a swap I'm in.

Here's my take on the sketch. The paper is from Basic Grey (Eva), the hand made pink paper was embossed with Cuttlebug's candy stripe embossing folder. The sentiment is a digital freebie from here. Love this!! 1/2 pearls are from Martha Stewart.

I love it when a sketch fulfills a need! Perfect.

Thanks for dropping by today.

Ivanka

3 comments:

Gloria said...

The soft pinks make a lovely combo!
Cute sentiment and love the bow.

Lea L. said...

So soft and pretty! I love the added pearls! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Unknown said...

O My Word.....this is DARLING! Thanks so much for linking me!!!! Love your art!!!!!!

-Karla