Sunday, May 16, 2010

More Luscious Red!

It's a gorgeous Sunday here today. We did some yard work, dug up some Periwinkle (it just takes over, doesn't it?) opened the pool and just enjoyed the wonderful sunshine.

Then I snuck away to play with paper. I'm back to using the new Lush line from My Mind's Eye. It comes in black, red, brown, pink, blue and green. And it's simply luscious! The Damask paper that I used today is flocked and just so pretty.

This is for the sketch 64 challenge at Card Patterns. I just love the way it turned out, this sketch just spoke to me. When I found this gorgeous ribbon in my stash, I knew it would be perfect with the Damask.

I used Nestabilities label one die cut and the Vintage Label Set and Birthday Basics stamps from Papertrey Ink. The flowers I used were some of the first ones I bought when Prima first came out with them. They were a perfect match. The scallop border die is from QuicKutz.

So that's all from me today. I am off to do Taxi Duty...the girls need me.
It's nice to be needed!!
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

11 comments:

Creative said...

Magic Beauty!!

Barb said...

this is gorgeous.

Barb

Trinh said...

Absolutely beautiful!

John VanMulders said...

This card is so rich looking. The combination of patterns and color is just perfect. Another winner!

papertrails leaver said...

oh my gosh this is stunning! That ribbon is so gorgeous!

Irena said...

This card is gorgeous, I like the papers and the ribbon.
Lovely flowers :)

whoistracy said...

Wow this is just stunning Ivanka! I love that velvet ribbon you used.

dstandard said...

This is just stunning! Always a pleasure to see your work! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

yyam said...

This is gorgeous! So eye-catching!

Zlatoena said...

Gorgeous card, i love it!

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Congratulations on making Super 6.
Your card is beautiful