Monday, May 10, 2010

Oldie Moldie Monday and a Winner!

I'm always amazed at how fast Monday's come around. Amazingly it's time for OMM and time to announce a winner from last week's OMM and Operation Write Home challenge.

Thanks to all of you who entered and played along with us. We saw some wonderful cards using up some of your long lost supplies. It was great to see. Check out our Flickr gallery to see all the wonderful cards.

The winner of my prize package is.....WindRyder Dreams! Congratulations! Please email me your mailing address to cardstudio@cogeco.ca and I'll get your goodies out to you this week.

To see Barb's winner, check here.

On to today's Oldie Moldie card...this one is for 365 card challenge blog. The challenge today is to create a card inspired by the 1920's.

My flapper stamp is from Hero Arts circa 2002, the paper is from a pad of Vintage Papers from Hot off the Press, also a few years old. Sentiment stamp is from Papertrey Ink.

Hope you join Barb and I again sometime in our Oldie Moldie Monday challenge. It's a great way to use up those long forgotten papers and supplies.

Hope you have a great day.

Ps...I do have a Canadian contact to send cards to the Canadian troops. Let me know if you'd like to have it.

7 comments:

WindRyder Dreams said...

I am looking for a Canadian contact to send cards to the troops like OWH. I have been sending mine to the states to be shipped and gets quite costly. I would love a more local contact to send them to as well. I am only a lone cardmaker as I live very rural but I do enjoy contributing to this very worthy cause. Thank you. WindRyder Dreams.

Ivanka said...

Hi Lynn, I'll forward you the contact info for the Canadian troops. Thanks again for playing along. Ivanka

Barb said...

hmmm- i have that paper also -

beautiful card - I don't have any stamps like that -

Barb

Anonymous said...

Oldie Moldie, very cute. Your 20's card is just wonderful, very retro!!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

I love your card! I also have that stamp set and it's one of my favs! Thanks for playing along at 365 Cards!

Linda said...

What a beautiful card, Ivanka!!!

Here is a link to my card.
http://cardchallengesandmore.blogspot.com/2010/05/owh-stars-stamps-365-cards-daisy.html

Pam said...

So very pretty!