Saturday, November 9, 2013

Moxie Fab Thanks! Blog Hop



Good Morning and welcome to the most fabulous blog hop in history!  It is fabulous only because this blog hop is in honor of Cath Edvalston who has inspired the crafting community with her Moxie Fabness and her genuine caring for all she comes in contact with.

The power of being a Moxie Fab Winner is such that I still have my 2 wins on my blog side bar.  It was beyond fabulous to be picked by Cath to be Moxie Fab!  

Here are my two wins;  Gray is the New Black  and  Tuesday Trigger Winner!  Those are still two of my favorite cards and I still remember the excitement of seeing my card/name on reveal day!

But as I've learned so well lately...change is inevitable and Cath is leaving Moxie Fab World...

Not before we have a proper send off for her in the only way we know how.....

This whole wonderful adventure starts at Moxie Fab World and following the links you should have arrived here from Laura Pryor's Blog.

Here is my card for Cath.  It was inspired by my Tuesday Trigger win card...still one of my favorite cards!



What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven't happened yet.
Anonymous

Thank you so much Cath, for being our navigational compass for all things Moxie Fab.  We'll miss you.  Also big thanks to the ladies who started, organized the blog hop and kept us all informed!

Your next stop on the hop is Ashlee Townsend's Blog.

Thanks for dropping by today,
Ivanka

27 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Gorgeous CAS design! So elegant!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty and very classy :)

Kelly Booth said...

Gorgeous!!

Virginia L. said...

So well said, Ivanka! I love your share of your card from previous TT! So classy and elegant! So glad that you are part of this EPIC blog hop!

Melissa said...

Love how elegant this card is! So fun to be hopping with you.

~amy~ said...

so elegant...lovely!

Cathy A said...

So elegant

Jingle said...

This is so beautiful!

Sylvia said...

Just beautiful!

Jennifer Scull said...

what a truly beautiful, elegant card for a woman who stands heads above the rest! :)

Susan said...

Beautiful card Ivanka! Do I spy a Fancy sentiment?

Lindsay said...

So classy and elegant Ivanka! Love it!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!!

Dolores Raml said...

Beautiful card Ivanka!

Lea Lawson said...

Very pretty & elegant!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love those rich colours!

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh so beautiful! The rich red makes it so elegant - love the damask!

shirley-bee said...

Beautifully elegant card! Love that rich red.

Darnell said...

One of my favorites, too, Ivanka! Very beautiful card and beautiful words!! Hugs, Darnell

Beverley said...

So pretty & elegant, congrats on your Trigger wins, well deserved & memories to treasure. Hugs Bev x

Valerie said...

So elegant and beautiful!

Unknown said...

such a lovely card! The brocade print is gorgeous!

Alice said...

so elegant! gorgeous card!

Cath said...

Thank you so much for this gorgeous card, Ivanka! I absolutely love it and am honored that you created it for little ol' me. Thank you, also, for the kind words you sad about me and the Moxie Fab World. I had such an incredibly good time there and am *so glad* I got to know you along the way. Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

Ashley Newell said...

This is so elegant and lovely!

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

This is such a beautiful card, Ivanka!!

maria f. said...

"our navigational compass for all things Moxie Fab" - so well said. Lovely card and lovely words for a lovely soul.