Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Oh, Come Let Us Adore Him...

Hello...I'm fully into to Christmas cardmaking spirit.  I bought my Poinsettias and a Frasier Fir scented candle.  41 days till Christmas....

So I thought I'd share one of my cards so far.


Image and sentiment stamp are Heaven's Rejoice from Hero Arts.  Love this set.  I have other religious sets, but this one is my favorite.  Background stamp is World Map from PTI.  Ribbon is retired from Stampin' UP!  One of my favorite ribbons of all time.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Ivanka

3 comments:

Leni said...

Very beautiful card! Love the image and the sentiment. Goes so well with the map stamp! Great colors.

Jean said...

Terrific combination of stamps!

Conniecrafter said...

Like the rustic feel of the card and that world map background is a neat touch!