Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

A card for Dana...

...one for Julia...

...and one for Steve. Now that the girls are older, I haven't really done much for Valentine's Day, but today I felt like doing a little something to mark the day. These were just quick cards, last minute as usual, but I hope the family likes them. I'm off to the store to buy a few little things to decorate the table and hopefully a heart shaped pan for a cake. Oh and some chocolates for the girls, can't have Valentine's Day without chocolates! Hope you're having a good day with a little extra lovin' coming your way on this Valentine's Day!





1 comment:

Debby said...

Quick cards ????Ivanka they are fabulous love them all.I especially love how you used CB on one of them.Great idea ,got to remember that ;)
Happy Valentine's day!