Monday, March 31, 2008

'Use It Up' Monday

So I can't seem to make up my mind on what I want to call this Monday challenge. I guess it doesn't really matter as long as I'm using up some of my collection of stuff.

Today, I grabbed my Making Memories foam stamps and paint. I've had these for about 5 years and have used them on and off a bit, but not in about 2 years. These are my favorite corner stamps, and work perfectly on this gift bag. The flower is from WalMart and the brad is from Hot Off The Press. I think I'll have to keep my foam stamps out for a while...this was fast and a lot of fun.
By the way, have any of you had trouble with the MM paints drying up? Mine have long since dried up so I recently bought new ones and they're clumpy already. I've switched to regular craft paint, it seems to work just great and doesn't dry up nearly as fast. Would love to hear your experiences with paint.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great gift bag - do I get a present in it.

I drug myself out of my death bed to make my leftover card - had a new stamp to inspire it.

Barb

Debby said...

very nice bag.Sorry no experiences with MM paints I use the regular craft ones ;)

Stampin' Meg said...

Interesting to know about the MM paints. I have always just used the cheap Delta and Apple barrel paints and they have lasted me for years without drying up.