Friday, January 9, 2009

'Tis Friday!

I love Fridays, especially when I'm off work, then I really love them! And today the sun is shining (it's still cold) but the sun makes the day seem even nicer. What are you up to today? I've started the laundry and the cleaning, dropped the 'hound' off at the doggy beauty salon for a trim and am catching up with the crafting world. Hope you're enjoying your Friday doing what makes you happy.
Today I'm sharing a card for CPS Sketch #98 and Basic Grey Valentine Card contest. You can find the info on the card contest in their January news letter.
I've used Basic Grey's Sugared line of papers, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Prima flowers, MAMBI rhinestones, paper frills from Doodlebug, rub on from QuicKutz and twine from Achievers (thank you Barb!) I've distressed all the edges, and I gotta tell you, it was a kind of therapeutic. If you even need to de-stress in life, try distressing some paper. It really works!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ivanka!
I love this Valentine that you are submitting to BG!
You just always do such lovely things with your cards.

Hugs,
Suzie

debby4000 said...

Beautiful Valentine card, love the embossed centre.

Erum Tasneem said...

you make such lovely cards!
the only thing im not liking is the word verification that i have to fill in everytime! arrgh
Hugs from Pakistan!
VIBGYOR Krafts