Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Card Patterns Christmas Card

Good Morning!

I probably have enough Christmas supplies to last several Christmases. It was kind of a 'soft' decision this year to not purchase too many new Christmas things. I say 'soft' because I know that my willpower is not that strong, so if I had hit upon a store that had new Christmas goodies...I most likely would have succumbed to temptation. Yes...I am weak, I admit it.

But that hasn't happened yet, so I keep pulling out old paper and stickers etc., and that's been working just fine lately!


My card today is based on this week's Card Patterns sketch. I think the paper is Bo Bunny, I used Nestabilities Label One for the die cuts. The wreath is from Sandylion, ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and the brad is from American Crafts.

It's been fun using up Christmas supplies...and in return making room for new stuff next year! It's a vicious cycle!

Bye for now...Ivanka

2 comments:

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

Well I can share all the new stuff I have - plus all the old stuff I have also. :) You are doing a great job - you must be having an oldie moldie monday christmas.

Barb

Anonymous said...

Cool card-love the different Christmas colours & the wreath is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week,
Anthea.