Sunday, November 21, 2010

Moxie Chic Christmas

I fell in love with this week's Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World. This is right up my alley...totally elegant and very classy. And since I'm going gung ho on Christmas cards right now, it's a Moxie Chic Christmas kind of day.

Here is the trigger...

And here is my card...

I love this velour paper I found in my Christmas box. I have no idea who the manufacturer is, but I love it. I ran it through my Sizzix Big Kick with the Victoria embossing folder from Cuttlebug and I just love the result. I also used the script embossing folder for the ivory cardstock. The stamp is from Inkadinkadoo, ink is from ColorBox. The tree is embossed with clear embossing powder.

Cath, from Moxie Fab World has been on my mind lately. She's moving clear across the country and in the midst of saying good bye to her home and friends. You can ready about it here.
I even had a dream about her the other night...I was in Utah visiting craft shows and there she was. She came right up to me and said 'hi ivanka'. I know...You'd think I would dream about exotic places like Hawaii or Paris, but I'm dreaming Utah and paper crafting...weird.

Happy Sunday...

9 comments:

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

You nailed that challenge - beautiful elegant card - the bow is just like the bow on the blouse.

I like your Saturday card - I have my reliefs you sent me - I must make a card out of one also.

Got an oldie moldie card for Monday?

Barb

Susan said...

lovely Christmas card. And wow, papercrafty dreams...so good to me!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Ivanka! What a beautiful approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Sylvia said...

Your Tuesday Trigger card is lovely! The trigger looks like Christmas, doesn't it?

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

It's stunning!!! Love it!

Jennie said...

Beautiful design!! Congrats on the Trigger Target :o)

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Hi Ivanka!
Congratulations!
You made a very elegant card!
Have a nice week!
Ulina

Betty Wright said...

Beautifully elegant, Ivanka! Lovely card! Congrats on the Moxie Trigger Win!

jaydee said...

Gorgeous card, Ivanka. I love the clean simple lines accented by the softness of the bow and the card stock. The scripted embossing on the bottom is just perfect for the layout.
Jaydee