Saturday, November 20, 2010

'Tis the Season

Last year during the holidays, we visited one of our local museums and happened upon a great post Christmas sale in their gift shop. I picked up a few sheets of Victorian scrap reliefs, I knew that they would be beautiful on cards. I don't think I've seen scrap reliefs before, if I had I hadn't taken any notice of them. Now I love them... Here is a bit more info on scrap reliefs.

I love this image of a Victorian Santa, it worked beautifully on today's card based on this weeks sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You.

My sheet of scrap reliefs are from Mamelok Press. The paper is unknown, from my Christmas papers. Die cut is Nestabilities Label 8, embossing folder is Polka Dots from Cuttlebug, ribbon is from Hobby Lobby, brad is from American Crafts and sentiment sticker is from SRM Press.

Thanks so much for dropping by today. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

Ivanka

3 comments:

Kristii said...

Such a lovely card!!! I love the Victorian Santa and the embossed background!!!!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Ivanka! Your Santa is lovely!

Unknown said...

beautiful! I LOVE the embossing and ribbon
thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan