Sunday, November 18, 2012

Merry Christmas

It's been a while since I've joined in the challenge at Less is More.  Love their challenges and so happy I could play this week.  The challenge this week (week 94) is to use hardware.


The metal frame is from Making Memories.  It was a yellow color and I almost got rid of it as I had not found a use for it over the years.  But as I was heat embossing on another card, the idea to change the color of the frame struck me. I used VeraMark ink and Holly Berry Red Gold embossing powder from Lindy's Stamp Gang and I love the result.  The 3D sticker is from K&Co., sticker is Stickers by the Dozen from SRM and the embossing folder is Swiss Dots by Cuttlebug.

Thanks so much for dropping by.  Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday.

Ivanka

10 comments:

Chrissie said...

Lots so layers, but a fabulous card Ivanka.
Love the embellishments too.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

beautiful - I love the layers.

Good idea to recolor your frame.

Barb

Bea said...

Gorgeous card - love the embossing too as it is my favourite embossing folder

~amy~ said...

such a cutie pie card! love the embossing and pop of red!

Pam from Maine said...

Love your colors and your brillant idea of changing the color of your frame. Very creative.

Aileen said...

Cute card. Your frame looks lovely. x

Susan said...

What a GREAT idea to change the color of the frame!!! Beautiful card, Ivanka!!!

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty and I love your idea for changing the color of the frame!

Jen Nelson said...

fab card ivanka.. love the metal frame

thanks for joining us
Jen x
Less Is More

Debby said...

Sooo pretty!