Monday, November 19, 2012

'tis the season

Good Morning,

My Christmas cards continue...today I'm playing along with CASual Friday blog  (CFC79) where the challenge is 'winter blues'. I'm also using the sketch from iSpy Sketches ISSC42:  



Here's my card:


The embossing folder is flourishes by Hero Arts, ribbon is from Offray, sentiment is from SRM stickers, Stickers by the Dozen- Christmas.  The glitter tape is from American Crafts and the ornament tag is from Hobby Lobby.  Yes, I was across the border stimulating the US craft industry!!  Love Hobby Lobby!

Thanks for dropping by today.  Pop in tomorrow for another Skipping Stones Design sketch challenge.

Ivanka


5 comments:

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

and we thank you for your stimulation of our economy. I may have to look for those orgnament tags - made a gorgeous card.

Barb

Conniecrafter said...

so elegant, love the blue and silver combo!

Virginia L. said...

So CAS and so GORGEOUS!! AWESOME work, Ivanka! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Debby said...

very elegant with the silver and blue.

Angie Tieman said...

Oh my WOWZA! This is stunning!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!