Hi and welcome to another sketch challenge at Skipping Stones Design. It's been a fun 3 weeks guest designing for SSD so far and now that Canada Post decided to finally deliver my stamps, I'm am ready to go!!
Here is this weeks sketch:
And here's my card:
- Die cut label from Spellbinders Label One set.
- Stamp Wise Men image from Skipping Stones Design using VersFine ink (Vintage Sepia)
- Use VersaMark ink on edges of label and heat emboss with Golden Angel Wings embossing powder from Lindy's Stamp Gang.
- Heat emboss 3 layers of VersaMark/UTEE on the label, when dry bend label to make the cracked glass effect.
- Trim Christmas Cottage from Teresa Collins patterned paper to fit the card front, dry emboss half with Mesh Texture embossing folder from The Paper Studio,
- Tie ribbon in a bow (Martha Stewart).
- Stamp sentiment (Wise Men, SSD)
I hope you get a chance to pop by the Skipping Stones Design blog to check out all the DT and guests cards and think about joining in the challenge. The winner gets to pick one of their fabulous stamp sets each week!