Friday, June 12, 2009

Card Patterns #18-Take 2

Good Morning, it's Friday. What do you have in the works for today? I'm not sure what we're up to here, Julia has a PA day so is off from school, but is still sleeping...today I'm following the adage "let sleeping teenagers sleep", so it's still nice and quiet around the house. It's a beautiful morning out there so I definitely want to get out and enjoy it.

The card I'm sharing today is based on this week's Card Patterns sketch again. I liked this sketch so much that I did it twice! It really is a great sketch and it helped me get this birthday card made for a friend.


The paper is from Fancy Pants Design, I just love the bright summery colors. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder, Nestabilities die, Hero Arts Happy Birthday stamp and Martha Stewart cupcake.

Hope you're enjoying whatever you're doing today. Thanks for dropping by...Ivanka

2 comments:

whoistracy said...

This is adorable!! Love those papers and that little cupcake. Where did you find that ribbon?? It's the perfect shade of blue.

So glad you could join us again on CP.

Heidie said...

this card is adorable. The papers are very nice.
greetings Heidie