Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Nautical Father's Day Card

So I have to admit that husbands can come in handy for cardmaking ideas at times!! I was stuck on ideas for FIL's card this year, so I asked the big guy if he had any ideas...and he did! The idea to use an old nautical chart for FIL card was perfect. He's an avid sailor and I think will really like the card.

The stamp is from Anna Griffin, charm is from Frost Creek Charms, Cuttlebug embossing folder.

I may have to ask for 'creative input' more often!

Thanks for poppin in,


Barb said...

this was a great idea for a card that Steve came up with - so I guess when you have a creativity block you need to invite Steve down to your room. NOT.


Maria Matter said...

Oh, I love this! Great backing paper and your embossed panel looks fab!
blessings, Maria

Sonia said...

Love the pattern paper.. Great card!


Annie said...

Yeah Steve. Good work. Great card. Can see why it won.