Thursday, June 11, 2009

To Love and Be Loved (CPS #119)

Have you ever noticed that there and 'card' people and there are 'non-card' people?? By that I mean that there are people who really appreciate a hand made card and those who just say 'oh that's nice', they like them, but that's as far as it goes. (I've heard that DH's can sometimes be like that!)

Yesterday, I met a new 'card' person and it's just so nice to have someone truly appreciate your cards. I sometimes bring a box of cards to work with me and leave them on the counter for anyone that comes by. I've had great response to my box in the past, but yesterday my new 'card' person came by and was truly happy to have found my box. She bought 5 cards.

It made my day.

So today is a day to myself, to catch up around the house and to create...I need more cards to fill up my box.

I made this card using CPS sketch 119. Love this sketch, very fun to work with. I used textile texture Cuttlebug embossing folder, My Mind's Eye Bohemia paper, Fancy Pants Delight Cards and Prima Flowers.

Thanks for stopping by...Ivanka

4 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

Oh! Very pretty! That is a beautiful die cut.

papertrails leaver said...

Good for you on the card sales! Sounds like you met a wonderful card lover! This is a pretty card!

Linda said...

Thank you for being the first to comment on my card. I just love your cards and you've given me some wonderful inspiration for father's day.

Barb said...

love your take on the sketch - pretty colors - I might have some of that - hmmmmm - nice you found a card person who can truly appreciate your beautiful cards.

Barb