Sunday, December 18, 2011

Clean and Simple

It is a busy time of year and I've done some cardmaking, just haven't had too much time to update my blog.  Since it's quiet this am and the teenagers are still sleeping, I thought I'd post a few things I've been working on.

This weeks  Clean and Simple Stamping sketch was perfect to help me make a couple of needed cards.  Love this simple yet versatile sketch.  I hope they forgive me for not using stamps on my cards.
Their post also has a PDF of all their sketches for the year, a great resource.


 Patterned paper is from Authentique (Blissful), sticker is from SRM Quick Cards, Hanukkah.


The sticker here is also from SRM Quick Cards, Sympathy, paper is from Stampin' UP!, embossing folder is from Cuttlebug.

Hope your holiday preparations are going well.  I need to wrap and finish off the Christmas cards to mail...yes, late.

2 comments:

John VanMulders said...

Both cards are so elegant!

Conniecrafter said...

these are both very pretty, love the embossing with the pattern paper, I love stickers for those times you have to get a card done a little quicker