Sunday, December 18, 2011

Last Minute Cards

3rd post today??  You know what that means, don't you?  I am doing a really good job of avoiding wrapping presents!

Oh well, it will all get done before the big day and I've had a really fun day creating.  This card is for this weeks' music challenge at Less is More.  I'm also entering these in Paper Crafts December Gallery Challenge.   and the anything goes challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I've had this Christmas Clef stamp from Serendipity Stamps for a few years now and have used it for Christmas cards in the past, yet I still love it every time I pull it out to use.  This is for Julia's piano teacher and when I got on a roll with this stamp and color combo, I made 2 more cards.


The sticker is from SRM, We've Got Your Sticker (Merry), ribbon is from Offray.  There's is a vellum panel on the left hand side that is hard to see.  I punched 2 holes in the side of the card and tied the ribbon in a bow.




The patterned paper here is from Authenique.

So that is probably the end of my studio fun for now, there is wrapping, baking not to mention cleaning all waiting for me.  My mom comes to visit in a few days...so looking forward to that.

Thanks for dropping by.
Ivanka

13 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Oh, I do like that treble clef - it really is gorgeous. And I think this is a beautiful set of three. I think my favourite is the first!

Chrissie said...

What a perfect stamp for this challenge at this time of the year too!
Brilliant cards!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Kathyk said...

All gorgeous - such a suitable (and fabulous) image for your project of last minute cards

Seasons Greetings

Kathyk

Zoechaos said...

Beautiful stamp delightful cards XOXO Zoe

Karen said...

Fabulous stamp which you've made even more beautiful. Thank you for your kind words Karen x

Lora3677 said...

Ha! I love that you are making cards to avoid wrapping.. I told Chris last night that I love the shopping part, not the wrapping part... hate spending 3 hours on wrapping things people are going to rip open... gorgeous cards. Love the stamp.

Chunyuan said...

beautiful card set using the treble clef.

Jenni's Jems said...

really fab cards but my fav has to be the first ! x

Mandi said...

Superb Ivanka
I love the second one
Fabulous
Thank you
mandi
"Less is More"

Viv said...

Beautiful cards Ivanka, well done :O) Viv xx

Conniecrafter said...

These are all gorgeous, Love your ribbon treatment too!

Cheryl Walker said...

Very pretty cards!!! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons anything goes challenge with ribbon!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Emily said...

Very simple & elegant! Love the Authentique ;-) Thanks for playing along in the RRR challenge! :-)

-Emily
http://www.createserendipity.net