Monday, December 19, 2011

More last minute cards/gift

Today, I'm finishing up a few projects then am immersing myself in final Christmas preparation.  

This first card is for Moxie Fab World Card Creations, Get Inspired by fashion challenge, here is the inspiration piece:


Here is my card.  The stamp is from impression obsession, stamped with VersaFine onto handmade textured paper.  The hounds tooth paper is from Making Memories, Lace and button are from Stampin' UP!, sticker is from SRM and embossing folders are from Cuttlebug.


This is a gift for a friend, I first saw the idea on Pinterest.  It's a post it notepad frame using a $ store frame  with patterned paper in the middle.  The paper is from K&C0.


This little cutie is 3 1/2 x 3 1/2".  The stamp and label are from Stampin UP! colored with Tombow marker. The adhesive rhinestones are from Recollections, the patterned paper is from Pink Paislee (Father Christmas).  Twine was a gift from my friend Barb.  I m entering this in The Ribbon's Carousel Twine challenge.


That's it for me today.  A wrapping I will go...
Ivanka

6 comments:

Kristi said...

These are all very lovely!

Anne S. said...

Stunning houndstooth card!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Ivanka! Thanks for linking this up to the Get Inspired by Fashion Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Conniecrafter said...

The first one is so pretty, love the touch of lace, That gem tree is too cute on your last card.
Enjoy your time with your mom!

Danielle Daws said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining in with RCC!

Laurel said...

What fabulous creations! Thanks for playing at RCC.