Thursday, December 22, 2011

One More Last Minute Card

I had an email from a friend last night and she needed a few last minute cards.  Since I had already sent most of mine out, I reworked the two mini cards I made the other day.  Here's one of them. It turned out pretty cute for a last minute card.  I'm entering this into this weeks Play Date Cafe (PDCC112) challenge.  

I used two Cuttlebug embossing folders, the red snowflake paper was inked with white ink.  Sticker is from SRM.



This next card is for CardMaker Challenge Corner, to make a card recognizing and thanking someone.  This is for one of my coworkers.  I really have the best job in nursing and am very grateful to work with a wonderful friend.  The job wouldn't be near as good or as fun if I didn't have here there everyday.

Another Cuttlebug embossing folder here and a SRM Fancy Sentiments sticker.


And look who showed up waiting for me at my computer today!!  Barb has been piggy shopping again!  See here for how my piggy collection started!



Thanks for dropping by today.  It's winding down, isn't it?  Hope you're finishing any last minute details so you can enjoy Christmas with your family and friends.
Ivanka

2 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely card for this challenge.

Stacy said...

What a pretty card, loving all the layers. Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!