Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Card

Today, I'm sharing on my day four card from Clean and Simple Card Making class.  The theme was 1 stamp 3 ways and was another day of inspiration.  I loved Julie Ebersoles' card and here's my take on this challenge.


Here's how I did it:
Stamp Hero Arts Birthday definition stamp in white on black cardstock.
Then stamp Scrappy Cat flower with VersaMark and heat emboss with white embossing powder.
Cut flower out and adhere to card with dimensional adhesive.

The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink, cardstock and embossing folder are from Stampin' UP!, bling is from The Paper Source.

This card also fits in perfectly with Embossing & Debossing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World as Cath celebrates Cool Tool week.

I'm hoping to get a card made for day 5 today then I'll be caught up.  Loving this class!

6 comments:

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

great cards you have been posting - I need to get busy. I liked day 5 I think we should try the circles and paint circles with our Twinkling H2O's.

Barb

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love the embossing and the gem accents!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty card!!

SandeeNC said...

Love your card, and you tied in that panel very well by matting it with the black paper!

veronica said...

great textures. love the embossing.

Deb Walker Deb Stamps Life, LLC said...

Beautiful way to highlight the embossed panel!