Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mini Me

I've had a ball making these mini cards today.  Love minis, they are so fun and so quick.

The first two are 3 x 3" size and made for the Runway Inspired challenge-rainbow...fun!


I used an EK Success tag punch, PTI sentiment heat embossed white and old One Heart, One Mind paper.


This ribbon is old from Masterpiece Studios, sticker is from SRM.


This is 3 1/2 x 3 1/2" size and made for this weeks 'Cut it Out' challenge at Less is More, and Valentine's Day card challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The heart is a old die from Sizzix.  I punched a circle with CM circle punch and mounted the paper with foam adhesive.  The rub ons are from Stampin' UP!, ribbon is from Offray, twine is from May Arts.  The charm was a little gift from a friend so I don't know who makes it.

I'm also entering this in Moxie Fab World Cool Tools Week-Punches Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Ivanka

13 comments:

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

I really like the kraft card - I have that striped ribbon also - go figure. Great job on your minis.

Barb

Chrissie said...

I love your LIM card Ivanka, it's a great design and the combination of colours is super!
Thanks so much for joining us.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Tammy said...

Love how you stamped over the strips--very cool!

Fiona said...

Fabbo LIM card, love the way you offset the front panel and all the details. Mine was a mini too.

Golda said...

Very cool!

Conniecrafter said...

very cute cards, love the window card with the heart and charm

Brigitte said...

Wow, beautiful card. I love it!

Mandi said...

Superb LIM card Ivanka, as are the others TFS
Love the kraft base


Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Julie said...

All great cards . The first and last are my favourites!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Great cards- I love the texture you added with the dot embossed cardstock! Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge :)

Dawnll said...

How fun! I love the kraft card stock and simple heart design
So glad you could join us at
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Cheryl said...

Too cute! I love kraft and red together...

Cristina said...

I love mini, too, and these are fab. Love the rainbow pop on the first one and so glad you played along with us at Runway!