Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Love. Squared.

The challenge over at the Create Blog is to use square punches.  Here's my card for the challenge:

Revisiting this design here, I punched out a square on a cardstock panel.  Then  stamped French script (SU) with VersaMark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  I adhered it with foam adhesive.  The sticker is from SRM, heart is from $ store, ribbon is from Offray.  I'm entering this in Less is More challenge to 'Cut it Out' (take 2!) and Moxie Fab World Cool Tools challenge-Punches.

*edited to add*  
My card was showCASed on the Less is More blog! ~ Thank you Mandi and Chrissie~


Next is a little treat bag I made.  The 'Be Mine' flag is a free printable from here.  Love this site, and the actual Creative Bag store is to die for!!  I can't be trusted in there with a credit card...too many gorgeous boxes/bags/ribbons make it into my cart!


The treat bag is from the store.  Sticker is from SRM, brad is from The Paper Store.  I'm entering this into Really Reasonable Ribbon's Valentine's Day challenge.

See you soon,
Ivanka

14 comments:

Sheila in Cyprus said...

Oh Ivanka, this is simply stunning. The little red heart and touch of gingham really makes this card 'pop'. I love it.
Love Sheila x

suzARTe said...

Reallly lovely card, the text looks great

Diane said...

Very pretty...and I agree, the touch of red and gingham are perfect!!

Chrissie said...

Your card is absolutely stunning Ivanka!
I just love the colour combination and the design is perfect!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Julie said...

Lovely card again. Love the touch of red.

John VanMulders said...

Really like the white on craft paper look for teh background and the multi layering is a winner too!

Maribel said...

Very, very elegant.

Karen B. said...

What a great way to work with an aperture! Beautiful card!

Conniecrafter said...

Just love the embossing against that color cardstock and cute heart! The bag is cute, fun sentiment!

Maggie Armstrong said...

Lovely. Clean and simple. A touch of gingham makes all the difference.

Mandi said...

TErrific card Ivanka
LOVE the white on kraft

Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

bastelengel said...

I love your card. Especially the colors, the white text and the embellishment with the ribbon and the heart. Great layout.

Bonnie Garby said...

Great card and gift bag! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

Carol said...

Gorgeous card, Ivanka...congratulations on being showcased over at Less is More!