Thursday, January 12, 2012

Simple Thanks

Day three (I'm a little behind) of the Clean and Simple Cardmaking class focused on inspiration made simple.  Jennifer McGuire shared a video for a beautiful tone on tone card using a Memory Box detailed die.  I will have to look for some of those beautiful dies, but in the meantime I'm stuck using what I have.  That's not a bad thing at all, I'm rediscovering all kinds of stamps and supplies that I forgotten that I had.  :)

This card is based on Julie Ebersoles' card and she used images from Pinterest for her inspiration.

The Thank You stamp is from Stampin' UP!, Thank you sticker is from SRM, envelope is from Martha Stewart and the twine was a gift from my friend Barb.

Thanks so much for dropping by...I'm having a lot of fun with this class.

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, like how the one sentiment is popped, looks great against the kraft cardstock!